अपनी सगाई के लिए बधाई……Congratulations for your wedding
If you are looking for an Indian wedding venue in NJ for your upcoming wedding celebration or “‘Vivaah”, look no further than the Best Western Regency House Hotel in Pompton Plains. With a lengthy history rich in meaning and expression, our experienced Director of Catering, Patrick Melillo and his staff will help you create the perfect wedding celebration.
When you are looking at NJ Indian Wedding Venues for a smaller space to hold the Mehndi night or actual Lucky Day or one of our larger venues for your grander celebration, our Northern New Jersey wedding venue offers an array of choices to make your wedding celebration a day you will never forget. Our amenities in our wedding packages include a hospitality suite for the bridal party, candles and linens, group rates for overnight wedding guests and more. We offer a full catering menu, featuring plated dinners, buffets, and bar service. Our culinary team can prepare a menu to meet any Indian dietary requirements, and we also will happily partner with a specific Indian caterer of your choice. We can also offer a customized Indian wedding package available with Baraat and Sangheet.
Our event venues include:
- Regency Room - a beautiful sunken room that is the perfect cocktail area for your reception, that holds up to 120 guests.
- Empire Room - perfect for intimate affairs, rehearsal dinners and special events for up to 150 guests.
- Stratford and Windsor Rooms – our larger function rooms, which provide a luxurious reception site for up to 400 guests.
For your convenience, the Best Western Regency Hotel has on-site planners that can help with many wedding preparations, including:
- Organization of room blocks for your guests.
- Creating personalized online groupings.
- Traditional Indian menus.
When searching for NJ Indian Wedding halls, the Best Western Regency Hotel offers everything you need for a truly memorable experience. With an outdoor ceremony area, creative menus and distinctive service from our dedicated catering staff, we offer a number of options for your next Indian celebration or wedding. To request more information or reserve space for your Northern New Jersey wedding reception or banquet, click here to submit an Online Request for Information.